VXLAN and NV-GRE overlay network.
A fault tolerant controller configuration,
(Tentative Name) Nucleus 5000 Series,
"Utsusemi," a security appliance, forwarding suspect traffic to a dummy server.
Basically, server engineers friendy operation and OpenFlow and VXLAN capable.
Promoting VMware collaboration with VXLAN, and
(1) Virtual router (Vyatta) control through an API, and
(2) Automated network provisioning and VM migration cooperation, with OpenStack and VMware.
(1) Daylight promotion
(2) OnePK demonstration.
Traffic control in a hybrid infrastracture with SDN and legacy routing protocols.
Promoting an SDN using CloudPlatform (CloudStack) and NetScaler.
Able to integrate viatuarized Palo Alto and SECUREMATRIX.
Multi-tenant network using OpenFlow and VPLS, as a collaboration with Yahoo!.
Duplicable IP addresses and VLAN IDs.
One of the two resellers of BigSwitch in Japan.
Promoting (1) their controller "blueplanet" for SDN-WAN and (2) OpenStack collaboration, rather than transmission layer products.
Tons of engineers coming to Tokyo, due to their first such kind of demonstration.
An automated configuration technology for a virtualized integrated system, using a template, OpenStack/CloudStack and Nicira NVP.
Optical network equipment ("Packet Switch") as virtual IP/MPLS routers.
A bandwidth allocation/reservation application for Microsoft Lync communication.
"IBM SDN for Virtual Environments VMware Edition."
Logical switches using Raspberry Pi and FlowForwarding.
OpenFlow 1.3.1 interoperability testing.
(1) Junos Space SDK (for bandwidth managemnt)
(2) Contrail and
(3) SDN MPLS.
A cloud network virtualization platform "Midonet,"
and collaboration with Red Hat OpenStack and Apache CloudStack.
(2) A plug-in for OpenStack to control NEC's OpenFlow Controller "PF6800," and
(3) Collaboration of Cloud Platform "WebSAM vDC Automation Ver2.0" and OpenFlow Controller "PF6800," for integrated management of virtual servers, VLANs and an OpenFlow network.
(1a) A dynamic bandwidth sharing using MPLS and PCE.
(1b) An intelligent MPLS path control based on link latencies.
(2) A switch configuration and verification (or audit) application "VOLT: Versatile Openflow vaLidaTor," over OpenFlow Controller "Ryu."
An original controller.
DDoS protection demonstration.
A WiFi application for reducing SSIDs, and
integrated network management through wired and wireless networks.
Value-added-reseller of Centec.
Promoting bandwidth control with a Centec switch and an enhanced NTT Data's OpenFlow Controller.
A Centec switch.
(1) Demonstration of VMware NSX (ex-Nicira), collaborating with OpenStack, CloudStack and hypervisors, and
(2) Presentaiton on "SDN basics."